Welcome to Polyamory Toronto! Our events are private and happening across the Greater Toronto Area. This website acts as a landing page to increase visibility of private group.
If you wish to attend any of our upcoming events visit our private meetup group at Meetup.com. If you are not already a member, please read our Member Expectations first.
Our requirements to joining are 1) a thoughtfully filled out profile (no one word answers), 2) an acceptable photo (including a privacy option) and 3) acknowledgement of reading our expectations.
Examples of past events include:
- Chat and Learn discussions on topics relevant to the polyamory lifestyle: Polyam 101, Dealing with Jealousy, Coming Out to the People in Our Lives, Negotiating Boundaries in Open Relationships, Safer Sex Info Session, Solo Polyamory, Customizing Our Relationships, Purging Mono-centric Thinking, etc.,
- Polyam Movie Socials featuring mainstream films relevant to the polyam lifestyle,
- Socials, Potlucks and Mix & Mingles,
- Annual Speed Dating Event,
- Monthly Game Nights,
- Participation in the Pride Parade,
- Participation and Sponsorship of Toronto’s Playground Conference,
- Tristan Taormino “Opening Up” Workshop,
- Reid Mihalko Workshops on Jealousy,
- Jeff Perera’s Workshop of Being an Ally,
- Kevin Patterson’s Workshop of Race and Polyamory,
- Road Trips to relevant events such as the Poly Living Conference.